14 Best Android Apps to Download Paid Apps for Free
Need access to premium features inside your preferred applications but now lack the bucks to do so? Anyway, did you expect anything else? As with all digital things, premium applications may be outdone. Today, we provide a variety of tools that may be used to legally get premium software at no cost. Mobile app free trials often include several limitations compared to the fully paid versions. Before we go into how to get paid Android applications for free, let’s become familiar with the procedure.
The 14 Best Paid Android App Downloaders for Free
The following is a list of places where you can get free versions of otherwise paid programs. You are aware of what must be done after this point. Let’s just go ahead and start submitting applications.
The following are just a few of the reasons why AppsFree is one of the best services available:
- Before utilizing AppsFree, there was no easy method to look for certain software or get a notification when one of the programs you wanted to become free.
- Although this isn’t the same problem, you may choose which kind of alerts you get here.
- When you are through using a certain program, you may delete it from the list and never see it again.
- By viewing a short video (just 30 seconds long), users may disable ads for a whole day inside the app.
- If it featured a search bar and the opportunity to configure app-specific alerts, AppsFree would have been the best service for locating and installing paid apps for free.
Aptoide is a popular alternative app store that challenges the dominant Google Play.
- It may be used to get unlimited access to paid Android applications for free.
- The paid apps you want to use are only a download away with Aptoide.
- Aptoide offers free downloads of several paid apps available in the Play Store, including Nova Launcher Prime, Kinemaster Pro, Greenify Premium, Poweramp Full Version, and more.
- Aptoide’s published apps go through many rounds of security and antivirus testing before they are released.
- You may see the scan results and decide whether to download the app based on the information shown there.
AppSales is next on the list, and it got there because follow:
- It’s important to note that, unlike some other app stores, AppSales does not provide free versions of its commercial applications.
- Instead, you’ll learn about the available free software.
- You may use it to track down newly discounted applications on the Play Store, and then download them at no cost.
- You can also check out the app’s price history to see how it has changed over time.
- AppSales alerts you when previously purchased apps become free, and it also showcases apps that are now on sale.
- Those interested in keeping tabs on the price of a particular software may do so by adding it to a “watchlist.”
- In general, it’s a great resource for staying on top of the latest sales and discounts in the Google Play Store.
4. Black Market
The Blackmart app store is an alternative to the Google Play Store that offers free alternatives to all premium Android applications. Review the following list of the software’s key features:
- The usage of this service does not need signup or payment.
- A user-friendly interface makes it accessible to almost everyone.
- You can organize apps in a way that’s analogous to the Google Play store.
- If you only want to download premium software, you can narrow your search by selecting “Premium” from the drop-down menu.
- More than that, you’ll get access to programs that are blocked in your own nation.
- Blackmart provides a demo version of the software before the buyer commits to the full version. There is a variety of premium applications available on the Play Store that may be worth the investment if you intend to use it often. We do not condone the practice of piracy.
5. Paid Apps Gone Free (PAGF)
Applications with a Price Tag For the reasons listed below, Gone Free deserves consideration as top-tier free app download software:
- Another piece of software that lets you browse the Google Play Store for free temporary versions of normally paid applications, games, wallpapers, icon packs, themes, and more is Paid Applications Gone Free (PAGF).
- Although it serves the same purpose, it does it in a somewhat unique manner.
- In place of blatantly promoting paid Android apps, PAGF provides a list of paid apps that have temporarily gone free.
- The UbuntuVibes blog features frequent software updates (to which the app redirects).
- Ratings, downloads, and even pricing may be used to categorize apps.
- Categories like “Featured,” “Apps,” “Games,” and “Family Apps/Games” make it possible to browse apps and games based on certain criteria.
- PAGF may not seem very tempting, but it really is a simple way to get hold of premium software that is legally distributed without cost.
For the reasons listed below, 4Shared continues to be a top choice among internet users in the present day, making it one of the most famous and well-known websites:
- For those who have an Android device and want to save money by downloading premium applications for free, this software is invaluable.
- Recently, they created an Android app with an intuitive UI.
- Game saves, music, movies, paid software, and even some cracks, modified APKs, and zip files are all available here.
Freapp is another service that helps you get the premium programs you want for free for a limited period for the following reasons:
- Connecting Freapp to your Google account allows it to analyze your app use and Play Store downloads to provide personalized app recommendations.
- If you’re interested in learning more about ongoing sales and promotions for premium apps, click the first icon down below.
- Freapp seems to be a network that recommends applications based on a user’s interests, including sections for both the most popular games and apps and premium programs that are temporarily free.
- In addition to Android, Freapp may be used as a web app.
8. Google Opinion Rewards
You’ve probably heard of Google Opinion Rewards, the program widely regarded as the greatest way to get premium applications.
- In case you haven’t heard of it before, Google Opinion Rewards is a rewards program that gives you a Google Play credit for your participation in surveys.
- Depending on how many questions there are in the survey, the payment will change.
- Google will send you a notification as soon as the survey is available for viewing.
- By filling out surveys, you may earn Google Play credits that can be used to buy paid applications from the Google Play Store.
- You may use Google Opinion Rewards to receive totally free copies of paid apps and games from the Google Play Store.
- Although it may seem monotonous at first, if you have the app open on your phone, you will continue to earn little credits on a regular basis.
- The day will come when you can afford to buy some new programs or make some in-app purchases.
9. Giveaway of the Day
Giveaway of the Day, another software discovery tool, made the cut for the reasons:
- This app provides a free path to get paid software.
- It provides daily deals for Android, Windows, and iOS devices, like the others on our list.
- The site not only provides a catalog of discounted software from various developers but also hosts exclusive giveaways with a limited quantity of activation keys.
- If you want to enter these competitions, you’ll need to sign up and share a specific link on social media.
- For each time you send someone to the link, you get points.
- The best scorers get access to premium software for free.
10. Shareware on Sale
Shareware on Sale is one of the better options since it is a website (not an app) and has the following advantages over the competition:
- You may use this website to look for recently discounted or free software for both Android and Windows.
- You may find the platform’s adverts intrusive.
- In case you don’t want to use a coupon app, this is a great alternative.
- However, you won’t be reminded or notified if you’re browsing for deals on a certain app.
Apk4free continues to perform at a high level in 2022, as shown by the following features:
- This is a website that offers free versions of otherwise paid Android applications.
- You may use this as a fallback system if none of the previously suggested applications function properly. We are using it as a primary tactic as well.
- Pop-ups and other annoying adverts are shown on occasion, making it unsuitable for folks with little or high levels of technical expertise.
- Despite the ads, this site offers a legal way to get premium Android applications without spending a dime.
The symbol for AppVN will reveal if it is Japanese or Chinese. However, this has no effect on the app and is recommended for the following reasons:
- Even if it seems difficult, you should try your hand at this.
- Its database includes a plethora of paid Android applications that can be downloaded for free.
- That’s why AppVN provides access to so many paid apps for free.
Reddit is a great place to find and download premium applications for all the reasons mentioned below.
- Use these tools to stay abreast of the latest promotions for premium apps.
- If you’re interested in keeping up with the most recent sales, subreddits like r/googleplaydeals and r/AppHookup can be of assistance.
- Unless you’re looking for a specific app, you may refer to the pinned post on the former, which keeps track of some of the most popular apps and games that are frequently decreased.
When looking for places to get your hands on premium software for free, XDA is one of the more intriguing options. It was once known as XDA Labs and has since earned the title of best for the following causes:
- While the Play Store doesn’t have a huge library of Android apps, there are plenty of independent apps available for a few bucks.
- One of the best examples is MiXplorer, an excellent Android forganizeriser that costs around $4.49 on the Play Store yet is available for free download on XDA.
- EasyJoin costs ten dollars in the Play Store, however XDA hosts it at no cost.
- Positive word of mouth has contributed to the success of several niche apps.
- In the long run, Play Store developers will put up a paywall, while XDA will keep its applications free.
- To sum up, XDA offers free applications that you should check out.
Setting up a Payment Method for Downloading Apps
Let’s learn how to install these applications on your phone now. After installing the required programs, you will go through a series of simple procedures. Just start with the ones down below:
Please consider that the following instructions and images are specific to the OnePlus 7T smartphone. Since other models’ lingo and user interfaces are likely to be used in production, it’s important to double-check before making any modifications.
- You need to access the preferences menu on your mobile device.
- Use the downward swipe to access the apps and notifications menu.
- Now, after scrolling down, choose Special app access.
- The option to download and install arbitrary software requires a downward swipe to reveal.
- Locate the app you installed from the list below (4shared is considered here) and click on it to access the app’s settings menu.
- The option to allow content from this source will become active once the toggle switch next to it is turned on.
These are several methods for bypassing the Android app‘s in-app purchase barriers and seeing paid content without paying. While there is no need to worry about the security of any of these applications, it is important to exercise caution while utilizing material from any of them, since doing so improperly might lead to a piracy issue.
With any luck, you were able to find some free alternatives to preprogrammed to download from this post. Feel free to share your own personal experiences and suggestions for helpful applications in the comments section below. Feel free to get in touch with us directly if you’re still having trouble using the premium app.