What is WaasMedic Agent Exe in Windows 10?
Many services operate invisibly in Windows to provide a seamless user experience. Although we seldom see any OS-related issues, these services are constantly monitoring and fixing any problems.
Your PC will run more smoothly thanks to these services, and Windows updates these services often to make your PC even better. This category includes services like Windows Update Medic Service (WaasMedic). You’ve come to the correct site if you want to find out more information about the topic. What is WaasMedic Agent Exe, and how to stop it and resolve typical difficulties, are among the topics we’ll be discussing in this post.
How can one use WaasMedic Agent Exe with Windows 10?
The Windows Update Medic Service is known as WaasMedic Agent. Some of Windows Update Doctor’s features are as follows:
- Windows Update Agent, also known as WaasMedic Agent.Exe, is a crucial component of Windows that is responsible for managing Windows updates.
- It’s a silent service that watches over Windows updates to make sure everything goes well.
- If it detects problems during the updating process, Windows Update will fix the corrupted or otherwise flawed files.
It is increasingly important to ensure that WaasMedic Agent Exe is functioning correctly since Windows Updates safeguard your PC from viruses and malware attacks and bring new functionality. However, the following are some of the problems that people have reported experiencing while using it.
- Storage space and processing power are heavily used.
- Virus protection or other security software is interfering with its operation, rendering it inoperable.
- There is a noticeable decrease in computer speed.
Let’s figure out what’s causing these hiccups now. Windows update medical problems may arise for a variety of causes. Look at these often-used ones.
- There are a lot of useless files lying around.
- There has been corruption in the files.
- The emergence of malicious software and computer viruses.
Solving Problems with WaasMedic Agent Exe
WaasMedic Agent Exe problems are often easy to resolve. WaasMedic Agent Exe is an essential part of Windows, and the many in-built tools for dealing with it were already discussed in the introduction.
Method 1: Perform Disk Cleanup
Using disc cleaning to delete temporary files and reclaim disc space may sometimes resolve difficulties with the WaasMedic Agent.exe. You may use Disk Cleanup by following the steps in our article, 10 Methods to Reclaim Disk Space in Windows 10. After deleting unnecessary files, restart the computer.
Method 2: Modify Data Execution Prevention (DEP) Setting
Data Execution Prevention (DEP) may be used in the Windows Update Medic Service’s advanced settings if viruses and malware are creating problems. DEP is a security mechanism that guards the system’s memory and prevents malicious software from gaining access to it. If you’re having problems using WaasMedic, enabling this function may help.
- To learn more about your computer, press the Windows key and start typing. Select Open in the File menu.
- Then, choose System Info from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Advanced System Settings” here.
- Under the Advanced menu item, find the Performance section and choose its Settings button.
- Specify the option to Turn on DEP for all applications and services except those I select and then click the Add button in the Data Execution Prevention section.
- In the popup window that displays after selecting Add, find, and choose WaaSMedicAgent.exe and click on Open. This is the general route it takes.
- Once you’ve opened DEP and added WaaSMedicAgent.exe, you may click Apply and OK to save your changes.
The Windows Update Medic Service problems should be fixed now.
How to Disable WaasMedic Process
WaasMedic Agent Exe is required by Windows and cannot be deleted by users, although it may be disabled. Although it’s not as easy to uninstall as other Windows Services, this one won’t give you an “Access is denied” error if you try to delete it using the Services applet.
WaasMedic Agent Exe may be turned off in several methods, and we’ve laid out all of them in our Disable WaasMedic Process tutorial.
We hope that this article has been informative and that you now know what WaasMedic agent exe is and how to remove it. Please use the space below to ask any questions or make any recommendations you may have.